Re: I Broke VB 2005 Express

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:56:36 -0400

Hi Inthane,
Thanks. I am using my home address.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: inthaneelf
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 10:44 PM
  Subject: Re: I Broke VB 2005 Express

  let me check what I have of my fix it files, I may still have the copy of the
advanced uninstaller that Microsoft gave me to remove a similarly messed up
copy of the .net framework 2.0, if I have it I'll ship it to you.

  inthane
  . For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
  http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
  . to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming