Re: How to easily arranging controls?

  • From: "Meared" <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 13:37:29 -0500

Hi, Jamal,
Thank you for the quick reply.
Would you please direct me as to how to use those containers and properties?
Thank you.
Meared
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:35:24 -0500
From: Meared <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to easily arranging controls?

Hi, all,
What is the easiest way to arrange controls [buttons, Label and text boxes...] on the Form while working with Visual Studio2005?
It is time consuming to count their position by pixels.
Any suggestions please?
Thank you.
Meared