To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: How to easily arranging controls?

In my opinion, when programming in a language for the .NET Framework 2.0
or greater, the easiest way of sizing and positioning controls is via the
FlowLayoutPanel and TableLayoutPanel container components, as well as the
AutoSize, Dock, and Anchor properties of child controls.  With judicious
use of these techniques, specific pixel references can be avoided almost
entirely.

Hope this helps,
Jamal
On Sat, 1 Dec

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:35:24 -0500
From: Meared <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to easily arranging controls?

Hi, all,
What is the easiest way to arrange controls [buttons, Label and text boxes...] on the Form while working with Visual Studio2005?
It is time consuming to count their position by pixels.
Any suggestions please?
Thank you.
Meared