RE: How to detect screen readers for a webpage?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:32:42 -0500

I'll have a look through some sites.  None of the sites where this
happens can be shared since they're secured and require c.a.c. card
access and the screen reader announcements happen once you get past the
authentication.  However, it's possible some more publicly accessible
government sites have done this and that's what I'll find out.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>