Re: How much text can go into a registry variable?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:21:54 -0700

hmmmm, I would have put them into either a .ini, .xml, or a dll myself, this doesn't sound good for system responsiveness, loading them all into the registry.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>