Re: How Best to Learn Visual Studio

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 07:48:50 -0400

http://EmpowermentZone.com/ndn.htm

http://EmpowermentZone.com/VB2008WinEyes.zip

http://EmpowermentZone.com/vbnetdoc.zip

http://EmpowermentZone.com/cnetdoc.zip

Jamal

On 10/9/2010 7:32 AM, Bill Gallik wrote:
I am looking to learn Visual C primarily; my experience with C
programming is from my 20 years software engineering and development at
AT&T Bell Labs (Lucent Technologies). I appreciate the idea of starting
with Visual Basic to get accustomed to the interface and then graduating
to Visual C and Visual C++.

Now, just where can I find the guides and tutorials that will offer this?