Re: Help with assignment

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 06:56:42 -0400

Chris: Is this for a School Project or something you are learning on your own? If you are learning on your own, what is the article or book you are working from? I would like to see the step by step they told you to use to initially download and install CSharp and to create the first Project.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>