RE: Help With Sounds

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:00:04 -0400

Not specifically targetting APH thogh with that statement bro. you mentioned
for the blind, not for the blind made by APH.

And yes you do charge for software updates, since I know for a fact that my
frineds device can't be upgraded because it's old enough
to be more than one major version behind. He has the thing ... God you know I
suck at names ... The icon thing, except without the
braille.

Take care,
Sina