RE: Help With Sounds

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:31:16 -0400

Sure, I'll tell Goldwave to stop having their free version available, or for
Reaper to stop doing the same.

I take it you are then submitting that SR can do the same things these things
can do?

I'll definitely have to go see a feature list ... I'm expecting thousands upon
thousands of features, support for VST plugins, etc,
for that price.

I agree with you about Vinux not being ready for primetime. It doesn't qualify
as a ready operating system by any stretch of the
imagination, nor does any other *nix distro, with respect to comparable
accessibility, which is why I use Windows still.

Take care,
Sina