Re: Help, Re: Vb.net Express Runs Old Version

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:02:41 -0800

This is completely off topic. More importantly, why feel the need to involve the list in your obvious need for us to know you want to buy jewelry. Next time try insert plus shift plus letter r to reply directly to the sender.

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>