Re: Has anyone noticed?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:41:21 -0700

Has anyone noticed?strong feelings, smile yes, I have picked up a lot of useful
info on those off topic discussions, like three TTS engines I never herd of
before, which does tie into programming, though indirectly, I do consider html
programming, no matter what other programmers say, so html editors are a yes in
my vote list, and so are text editors, I do as well try to nudge folks myself
when I notice a way too long discussion on something going, but with five lists
emptying into my mail box, its a mix and match pile of 40 to 100 E mails a day
average, and more on some days.

I understand the rules on list, and I try to abide, but as stated above,
sometimes the off topic posts of the day are actually the most useful, or at
least for me!

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming