Re: Has anyone noticed?

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 10:17:31 -0500

Got a great list for this topic its called blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They talk anything web page.

At 07:28 PM 11/3/2007, you wrote:
I know that Inthane has mentioned a list about HTML. Seeing as my site is pure HTML, and I am also a proponent of calling HTML programming, I have set up a list on the discussion of html. I still have to wait to get it approved, but the email address will be
blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, and I hope this message isn't too far off topic.
NJ

--
Nimer Jaber
Confidentiality Notice: