Re: HTML Documentation Question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:10:18 -0700

I'm on the other side of the fence here, I would rather have lists for three items or more, but if your using a lot of lists in it can you please! please! header them or I should say use the <lh> tags in them so if we go to move through them we know where we have landed?

thanks,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>