Re: Google accessible search gone

Maybe you should be asking yourself that question.
First, if you had bothered to read my message, before running off at the mouth and trying to insult me, your holyness, I said windows+r, which is run, not insert+r which you got wrong at least twice. the second time I just wrote enter, which would've hit ok on the last command. Admittedly that was wrong, but the point was still there, nevertheless. Second, my point, which you very obviously missed was that bing itself does not change the homepage, as was being said earlier in this thread.
On 8/18/2011 6:16 PM, Sina Bahram wrote:

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:20 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Google accessible search gone

iexplore bing.com
insert+t verifies we're at bing.
alt+f4
windows+r
enter
insert+t: google.com
*returns to firefox*

On 8/18/2011 1:55 PM, Trouble wrote:
Sorry, but using ie8 and have seen it done on a few others. Only when
going to sites that use or have anything to do with Microsoft.

At 11:51 AM 8/18/2011, you wrote:
This sounds like you have a piece of malware installed, or are using
quite an old browser, as neither IE8/9, firefox 4/5/6/7, nor
Chrome, I think any version, allow the changing of the default
homepage without user approval.

I'd get that checked out.

Take care,
Sina