Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:20:16 -0600

windows+r
iexplore bing.com
insert+t verifies we're at bing.
alt+f4
windows+r
enter
insert+t: google.com
*returns to firefox*

On 8/18/2011 1:55 PM, Trouble wrote:
Sorry, but using ie8 and have seen it done on a few others. Only when going to sites that use or have anything to do with Microsoft.

At 11:51 AM 8/18/2011, you wrote:
This sounds like you have a piece of malware installed, or are using quite an old browser, as neither IE8/9, firefox 4/5/6/7, nor Chrome, I think any version, allow the changing of the default homepage without user approval.

I'd get that checked out.

Take care,
Sina