RE: Google accessible search gone

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:09:28 -0400

ghetto blindness products? How can you coin that phrase when most blind products cost more then is considered affordable. Sorry, forgot your still in college and get all this stuff bought for you. must be nice to have a sugar daddy! To those of us that have to actually pay for this junk.

At 11:58 AM 8/18/2011, you wrote:
I technically define the accessible search as inaccessible, as it simply subscribes to this idea, and to coin someone who might not
be on the list anymore, of: ghetto blindness products.

the web is what it is, sorting websites by some artificial metric of accessibility is not how I want to use the web, thanks anyways.

Take care,
Sina