Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 09:44:57 -0500

You probably have instant search on, click on the link near the top of the page
that says "for screen reader users, click here to turn off google instant".
Hth,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher
Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he
wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.