From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trouble
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:03 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Google accessible search gone

personally, I can't stand Bing. Why? You may ask? Well it seems that
sense I am set with google as home page. When going to any Microsoft
or site affiliated with them. I always get my home page changed to
Bing. Now if they want me to use it quit trying to force it on me.
I don't like spyware and it is becoming the top bug in high jacking
browsers. So if Bing is any relation to there software. i don't give
it much credit sense google is its back door search.