RE: Google accessible search gone

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 02:39:57 +0000

Sorry.  Only speaking from experience.  I'm a bing user not because I prefer
microsoft, but because I like it's search the best, so why not put it here?
And the thingo regarding SEO kind of just slipped.  I didn't mean to say it out
loud.  Sorry about that, guys, though it's so true.  I'm not gonna lie.