From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trouble
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:57 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Good resource for beginning programmers

Would make 4 either python or pearl. Because they can be used on web
projects and also expand to others.
If you want to get into programming c++ will give you a headache, but
will make other languages easier to understand.
Just ask Tyler, I told him go that rout and he almost lost his hair,
but now he is doing more then was a few years ago with more languages
then can count..

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech