Re: Good Free Screen Magnification for Win7?

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:14:30 -0500

Have you tried the Windows 7 Magnifier? It is not full featured, but has gotten me out of a few jams. Just start typing magnifier in the Start Menu text box. It will probably auto complete around m a g n.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen