Re: Gmail (was Re: FreeLists Help Please)

  • From: "DM Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:27:03 -0400

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure what you are meaning. I don't hate my account name, I hate the fact that GMAIL won't let an original post to a mailing list come to the original sender. I like to see it come across so I know for certain that my post made it.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>