Gmail (was Re: FreeLists Help Please)

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:19:43 +0100

Hi,
If you hate this idea, why not change your account name with the word
recent:, that's recent with a colon, in front of your username? I don't know
what e-mail client you're using, but you can change it through your
account's properties. Just a thought.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr