General question on converting mathematics in PDF to TXT

There is a Japanese project to do this, but they charge a huge amount
of money and I am not sure how good they are.  The project is called
infty reader or something like that.

on Wednesday 04/08/2009 Richard Dinger(rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote
 > Jamal,
 >
 > Does your converter convert equations into text?
 >
 > And if true, what does it produce as output for the equations?
 >
 > More generally, are math texts accessible with any tool?  I have been told
 > in the ppast that equations are displayed in PDF as graphics and are not
 > accessible via jaws--is that true?
 >
 > Richard

How do
you spend it?