Re: GNU Accessibility Statement Online

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:34:48 -0500

Thanks for the heads up on access bridge Sina.  When I get my 64 bit laptop
I will need all the help I can get.
And FS did fix some bugs in 11, but added a truely pernicious memory
management bug (I believe) that causes bugs to appear and performance to
degrade over time.    I avoid the more annoying problems by restarting jaws
every hour or so.  And please no one insist that it doesn't do this, because
it happens for some people, and I am trying to help FS out by isolating the
problem, if that's possible, given the random nature of windows apps.
Jaws is broken, but hey, there's always nvda.
Happy hacking.
--le

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx