Re: FruitBasket-MFC

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 06:27:09 +0800

Hi Ken. Could you send me your code for the MFC's minimalist fruitBasket so I can take a look at it. I'll see how i can adapt it, then include the appropiate instructions with the finished code. Cheers! Btw, You need not use WinMain() or Main() with mfc because the class CMyApp : public CWinApp declaration will call the Winmain() function. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:12:54 +0800
From: jaffar <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jamal.  As far as I understand it, MFC itself is a microsoft
created library-cum-wrapper for Win32 programming.  As far As I am
Concerned, I just create MFC applications without the use of the
readily available App Wizards with Visual Studio.  I just start from
scratch from and empty project and hand code the app myself which i
find to be more productive.  Cheers!