Re: FruitBasket-MFC

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:29:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jaffar,
That's good to know that hand coding, without wizards and code
generators, is also possible with MFC and VS.  If you get a chance, I
would be keenly interested in examining a single file, minimalist fruit
basket program compiled with VC++.  Personally, I find that multiple
source, header, and resource files tmake the code difficult to comprehend.

Jamal