Re: Fruit basket program in Boo, Other Script Langs

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:46:22 +0300

Hi list,
Interesting to see more exotic scripting langs like Boo here. Does
anyone here know Lua, by the way?
Another lang that should be included is the Java way into scripting,
namely Groovy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groovy_%28programming_language%29

What's the MS equivalent, i.e. is there a .NET based scripting language
out there? I do know there's VBA and the Windows Power Shell but not
sure if I'd classify either as a scripting lang directly. More like
domain specific environments.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä (vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~vtatila