Fruit Basket .net WindowEyes Scripting Project

Hi Jamal:
Ron at GW just told me he sent you a completed version of the Fruit Basket
application that interfaces with the Windoweyes COM Server.
Have you looked at it yet?
I have had no luck accessing the Interop objects, at least the Client
Information Class or Interface so far by defining them as objects and just
trying to assign the Windoweyes.Application.ClientInformation Property to that
object.
I could, of course, not define it as the ClientInformationClass.
Without being able to do that I was concerned about the same situation trying
to define, cast and assign the MSAA Class Object or Interface somehow.
Rick USA

Rick USA