Re: Fix for console mode Ruby

  • From: "QuentinC" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:58:40 +0200

I'm wondering if Freedom Scientific hates the Console in general.
Since JAWS 11 I'm experiencing a lot of trouble on the Console.
Both on XP and Windows 7.
JAWS speaks the previous character if I arrow left and the previous line
if I arrow down etc.
I've heard Microsoft have changed something in the Windows 7 Console
But I feel that JAWS 11 should be compatible by now.
Very annoying!

You're right, the console is very buggy in windows 7. Iv you have any tipps, let me know, I'm very interested. I prefer the console to the IDE like VS or eclipse...