RE: FireFox Question About Running Locally

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:31:07 -0500

Hi,
Why would it work in one browser and not the other? That's what I'm not getting.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810

Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>

"If a green on green tree falls in the forest and you're there, can you see it?"
"Not unless you have a screen reader." :)