To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: File Comparison in Windows

You could always try out the thing built-in to Windows...?

Go to the command prompt and type in 'comp /?' and remember that if you want you can always use something along the lines of an extra '> output_filename.txt' after any command line thing to save the output into a text file for later reference.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker