Favorite vs settings

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:54:07 -0400

I found setting empty environment to run as start page and turning off
download content every... Is probably going to be a good programming
environment since the screen gets lots less busy that way.  Any other
ideas for favorite settings?  I did those in the tree view under tools
and options inside visual studio proper.  I haven't yet checked out
customize yet and don't know if anything in that area can benefit screen
reader using developers if changed from the defaults yet.  Can jaws
handle animation of objects inside the visual studio environment or
should I turn that off too?

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>