Re: Facebook seeks accessibility engineer

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 16:49:40 -0500

It seems like the kind of work that would benefit a lot for the person to be
on location to interact directly with the rest of the team.  Darn. It would
be nice to work from Minnesota.:)
Now that that facebook movie is out and so popular, they are probably
prepared to pay a lot for someone very experienced in the technologies
listed.  I actually don't think I'm interested as I know a smattering of the
list, but not in depth enough that I'd feel comfortable working with all of
them in that setting.  I do think a blind programmer would be perfect for
this job, both technically and commercially.
--le