Re: FAQ for this list

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:28:09 -0600

wow. I called to make sure you didn't mishear or something, it's $3777. Looks like someone parked the domain and is selling it, so I wish them luck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:09:09 -0700
From: The Elf <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not that I recall, do you still have the blind programming domain? with razed eyebrow,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag, for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>