Re: FAQ for the list

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:41 -0600

wow, I think it depends on the list and it's members really; don't advertize something like a "music sharing list" in the sig, but I would've thought that was common sense. Blindprogramming doesn't exist anymore I don't think, but there is nonvisualdevelopment.org

HTH,
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:30:47 -0700
Subject: FAQ for the list

I think the best thing is to open t his up to the user community
and see
what they think we should include?  What say all of you?