Re: FAQ for the list

  • From: "Haden Pike" <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:12:01 -0400

I'll add the suggestions you made.

Haden Pike
Email: haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx

From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:54 AM
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FAQ for the list

Hi Guys,

Here are a few things I would like to see in the FAQ.
Section 1: Code of Conduct
1) what topics are considered to be on-topic for this list.
2) What to do with off topic material.
3) What is considered to be a flame or other abusive posts.
4) What action will be taken if posts are considered to be spam, flame,
off-topic or any other form of abuse.

Section 2: How To
1) Unsubscribe.
2) respond to a post off-list.
3) Post a request for help. I.E. what to include in the post.
4) Report abuse.

This is by no means a complete list, just a few things I'd like to see.

HTH

Regards,
James

jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx