Re: Excellent Interview

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:55:39 -0500

Interesting read the knuth interview.  I'm still working my way back to the
interview that started this thread -- I'm travelling so am only occasionally on
my laptop for a few weeks.
  As for knuth, he doesn't know it  but I credit him with one of the job offers
I got after graduating from grad school.  The interviewer asked me if I read
more slowly because I had poor vision (using a cctv), to which I replied that
"everyone reads knuth the same speed".  He laughed and that was the job offer I
accepted.  (Thanks knuth.)
  Now back to reading...
  --le