RE: Errors In C# demo program I can't see or I don't understand

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:26:48 +0000

I'll definitely remember to do that.  My bad.  And thanks for the correction.
The biggest point of confusion right now for me is the namespace declaration.
The Using statement helps, but having them leveled is going to be one big pain
when I get to needing to do that.  It's just bizarre the way the book I'm
reading for this explains that concept.  Can you think of anything to make that
concept easier to understand?  And thanks again.  I'll keep you guys posted,
for eventually, I'll be pointing you folks to more useful things.