Re: Emacspeak with voxin / alsa buffer underruns.

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:18:39 +0100

I ran into a similar issue but with espeak.  Navigating by character
causes the speech to cut off mid syllable resulting in a very
frustrating experience.  I get a similar problem when navigating by
individual words.  position is read pozzy, future is read fewch and so
forth.  This then is transmitted when you read letter by letter.  I
suspect that with you, it's just cutting the entire word out
altogether.