Re: EdSharp and brf files on win64

Steve,

Thanks. For anyone else who mayh be reading this thread, BrailleBlaster
could use some experienced Java programmers. We are using SWT to create
the interface, because it is accessible out of the box on multiple
platforms.

Experienced C programmers would also be welcome to help with some of the
modules in liblouisutdml which is the braille translation engine for
BrailleBlaster. These modules are currently only stubs. They are
transcribe_chemistry, transcribe_music and transcribe_graphics.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com