Re: EdSharp and brf files on win64

Resending a message that did not post for some reason.

On 6/30/2011 9:58 PM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
If you or anyone you know has built a working 32-bit version of NFBTrans
(even if imperfect), please send it to me (including the revised source
code, if available).

Jamal

On 6/30/2011 9:53 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Go get a C compiler and nfbtrans. Rip out most of
the dos stuff until it compiles. Once done, you should get a 32-bit
binary that works.
It might not work 100%, but I did this once and someone told me it was
able to translate.
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 08:36:48PM -0400, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
I just tried opening a brf file with edSharp, the first time I have
tried that in quite a while. Here is the dialog that popped up.
Obviously, this is on win64.

Unsupported 16-Bit Application
The program or feature
"\??\C:\PROGRA~2\EdSharp\Convert\NFBTrans\NFBTRANS.EXE" cannot
start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows.
Please
contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible
version is
available.
OK

--