EdSharp and Java

  • From: "LU OGBE" <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:49:34 +0100

Hello,

Apologies if this seems obvious but I have read the help files for EdSharp &
the programming section is a bit too technical for me to understand. I am
currently learning Java & will like to know the following about EdSharp:

- How do I see the results of my code when I run it? When I run, JAWS just says
"DONE" if there are no bugs in my code
- How do I read error messages when I am debugging my code?
- How do I jump from one error to another when debugging?
- Apart from the features/ help documentation, are there any other resources I
can read to learn how to use EdSharp better?
- Can someone who uses EdSharp for Java contact me off list?

Thanks in advance. Regards,
LU