From: Jamal Mazrui [mailto:empower@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:02 PM
To: Homme, James; programmingblind
Subject: Re: EdSharp: Python and Go To Environment Command

Hi Jim,
I'm copying the list in case others might join or benefit from the
discussion.

The error message is probably not being shown because it is quickly
printed to the console then disappearing-- you know, that problem.  Try
running InPy.py from the command line instead, and see what the error
message is.

Alternatively try installing a more recent, executable version of InPy from
http://EmpowermentZone.com/InPy.zip

I suggest unarchving into the directory
C:\InPy

Then make sure the GoToEnvironment setting is configured to call that
executable.

Please note, however, that InPy.exe is a custom interpreter primarily
intended to add Pyton runtime functionality to other distributions.  If
you already have the standard Python interpreter installed, you will
probably find it preferable to stick with it.

Jamal