Re: EdSharp 2.3 released

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:04:32 -0400

Hi Jaffar,
I think you ran into some slang there.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "jaffar"
             <jaffar@ecstatico
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: EdSharp 2.3 released

             10/08/2007 02:56
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

to matt2007.  No he's much more than a freaking group of whatever.  He is
great, and if you can't understand this, you'll not be able to understand
anything at all.  being polite is something, being sane is something else.
Cheers! and i don't even care if i'm banned from this list from now on.