From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jared Wright
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 12:24 PM
To: Rasmussen, Lloyd; programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Eclipse with Window-Eyes

Eclipse, although written in Java, does not use Swing but wraps the native
controls of the operating system. Consequentially, it's quite
accessible, but you will need to familiarize   yourself with its
keyboard shortcuts and general layout, which can be a bit daunting for
something as expansive as Eclipse. Someone (Susan maybe?) posted a pretty handy
getting started tutorial a couple weeks ago that was not screen reader specific.

On 09/03/2010 12:04 PM, Rasmussen, Lloyd wrote:
> Has anyone tried using the Eclipse I D E with Window-Eyes 7.2 or earlier?
> Any major problems?  I may need this for work.
>
> Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer National Library Service for
> the Blind and Physically Handicapped
> Library of Congress   202-707-0535
> http://www.loc.gov/nls
> The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
> Library of Congress, NLS.

:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to
         :content-type:content-transfer-encoding;