RE: Eclipse! Don't we all?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:34:32 -0400

Hi,
I think it can be either way.

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:05 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Eclipse! Don't we all?

O, there was something else. Your main method that you put in was wrong.
you have string [arg], should be string[] arg. Figured that was worth a
fix too.
And I guess here I go with another question. I try to build and the
build project and rebuild all are both greyed out. erorrs doesn't show
anything, and hitting f11 says that the selection can not be launched,
and there are no recent launches. I find this kind of odd--any ideas?
I've disabled automatic build, and that ungreyed everything out, but
that still doesn't make much of a difference.

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have