Re: Eclipse 3.6 Overview

Like Rick, I'm curious whether anyone has tried the Eclipse Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF), which is available at

http://eclipse.org/actf

There are a few downloads for different tools. Does anyone find them useful for particular tasks? How accessible are they to use?

Jamal

On 2/25/2011 4:38 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Hi Alex et al. That is interesting and one of the names on the
Accessibility Project Team is a fellow named Will Pearson. This is a
name that should be familiar to many of us old timers in regards to
Microsoft's Visual Studio Accessibility and the JAWS Scripts.
Thanks for the post. That IBM environment sounds pretty interesting to
this old Microsoft Development Tools User. If you, or anyone reading
this, have used that environment to develop Websites or Desktop
applications let me know about how accessible you found their
Development environment compared to say the Visual Studio IDE
Environment and Sql Server.
Will Pearson was perhaps the greatest help to me when I was first
learning to program in the Microsoft Environment and and well, he is
pretty bloody good at what he does.
Thanks:
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>