Re: Eclipse

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:59:32 -0600

Hello:
I am not sure if John managed to pass this on, but you need project and then hit b for build. all you need to do is with the eclipse c++, go to file, then new, then project and set it up from there. I forget what the keystroke is to get to the list of files, but it gives you a sample file you can play with and add to.
On 4/11/2011 9:56 PM, giang wrote:
   Hi all,
Could you help me about eclipse? I think I should toss C and get C++.
I've got " Eclipse Classic 3.6.2" and "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers" on eclipse site. But I don't know which is right for me.
I'm using win xp3 with Jaws 10.0.1154.
And then, could you show me how to set it up for c++, which tools that needed and how to write a simple C++ program?
Thanks in advance,
Nguyen Hoang Giang
hoanggiang1994@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hoanggiang1994@xxxxxxxxxxx>
yahoo ID and skype name: