Re: Eclipse

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:49:16 +0200

from my experience in developing java and php with eclipse, there is no reason of panic. But this can depends of how well and accessible is writen the sdk and the eclipse plugin it self. For example, despite I can write java and php code, I never succeeded to make a uml diagram or to transform java code in uml diagram. More over I don't succeeded to manipulate the visual editor of the java plugin to make guis with eclipse.

So this depends.
The eclipse it self is very accessible and so the editor for the code.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>