Re: Easy install of Visual Studio 2010 Express Editions, and a call for evaluations

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 02:53:31 -0500

Firefox will be your go-to browser in two weeks. You heard it here first. Also try the Adblock extension, since half of the annoying things about navigating sites as a SR user are somehow tied to their ads.

On 2/22/2011 11:27 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Thanks guys: I think I'll look into firefox as a second browser tool for analysis purposes if nothing else. For now, after having changed my security settings according to one or 2 articles I lost the list of individual languages. Then I checked and had lost the ability to play youtube and hulu videos... So, I just clicked the Reset all Settings to Defaults button, I actually forget what the actual text was, and youtube, hulu and the list of individual languages that were lost on the Express Downloads Page are back working as before.
Phew!
Well enough for now - not much progress but I'll think about firefox, should be no problem and make a good tool. Perhaps I can get some sighted help to see if they can do anything with the download page in ie8.
Later guys and see you on the flip side.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>